No hassle or obligation. Get a free quote from Rose now!
A Permanent Fix
Recurring pest problems can be permanently fixed. How? Part of our IPM methods, we figure out the root source of the problem and fix the structure of your building to prevent future invasions. If you’re tired of mice getting into your building when the weather starts to get cold every year, maybe it’s time to consider a permanent solution once and for all.
Exclusion typically includes the following:
- Thoroughly inspecting your building structure
- Identifying access points to the inside of the building
- Caulking cracks and crevices
- Using expandable foam to seal gaps leading into the building
- Installing deterrents to ward off animals or other pests
- Placing baited stations around the exterior to control pests harmful to your business