No hassle or obligation. Get a free quote from Rose now!
Recurring pest problems can be permanently fixed. How? We figure out the root source of the problem and fix the structure of your home or business building to prevent future invasions. If you’re tired of mice getting in when the weather starts to get cold every year, or you have ongoing issues with bats or birds, maybe it’s time to consider a permanent solution once and for all.
What is exclusion?
Our exclusion services offer structural repair work, sealing gaps and crevices, and may include any combination of the following for a permanent solution:
- Thoroughly inspecting your building structure
- Identifying access points to the inside of the building
- Caulking cracks and crevices
- Using expandable foam to seal gaps leading into the building
- Inserting copper wire mesh in crevices
- Installing deterrents to ward off animals or other pests
- Placing baited stations around the exterior to control certain types of pests that are harmful to your home and family, or business
Why choose exclusion?
Exclusion is a great option if you’ve experienced recurring problems with pests getting into the inner structure of your property. It’s the “green”, proactive way to tackle a pest problem. It works great for keeping mice, rats, birds, chipmunks, squirrels and other rodents outside where they belong.