No hassle or obligation. Get a free quote from Rose now!
Our Fumigation Facility
Certified by the USDA to treat products for export as well as products imported for distribution, Rose’s Fumigation Facility is the only one of its kind in the Midwest and operates around the clock. The 40 foot fumigation chamber is located at O’Hare airport landside, and is easy to access all year ‘round. Additionally, tarp fumigation is available for cars, RVs, moving vans and trucks, weather permitting.
What is Fumigation?
Fumigation is a treatment where a gas is introduced into an area and allowed to remain there for a period of time to kill off a targeted insect. After the gas has been held for the prescribed amount of time it is allowed to evaporate or what we call “off gas” after the off gassing is completed, there is no residual chemical left behind.
Items we can fumigate:
- Perishable items (produce, flowers, etc.)
- Shipping crates
- Household Items
- Box Springs
- Storage Items
- Artwork, antiques, and artifacts
- Carpets, area rugs, and Oriental rugs
- Clothing and Furs
Pests eliminated with fumigation:
- Brown marmorated stink bug
- Bed bugs
- Powder post beetles and other wood destroying insects
- Grain insects and stored product pests
- Fabric and cloth infesting moths
- Snails and slugs
- Carpet beetles and more