No hassle or obligation. Get a free quote from Rose now!
Rats are excellent survivors. But, they do this at your business’ expense. Recurring sightings are such a turn-off to customers, even if it’s not your fault that they’re there. They spread diseases, and can do some serious damage to structures and goods. Maybe it’s time for a permanent solution?
Rat Exclusion includes:
- thoroughly inspecting the structure of the building for signs of activity
- locating rodent access points
- eliminating harborage advantages
- sealing cracks and crevices around building
- eliminating accessible food and water sources
- educating staff to help keep conducive conditions at bay
- installing live traps or baited stations to control rat populations
The idea is to get to the root of the problem and solve it while keeping your health and safety our priority at all times. That's what Integrated Pest Management is all about!