So you just found out you have bed bugs.
OMG NOW WHAT?!?!
Of all the bugs in the world, this is the one that invades the most private space in your house…your bed. We understand how devastating this is! Getting rid of them is what we’re good at. And helping you get sound sleep again is our ultimate goal.
So how do you know who to hire?
Who do you trust?
There are many companies out there that claim to be Chicago bedbug experts. Rose knows that this is a title that is earned through workmanship, dedication to customers’ needs and the success of treatment methods. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a pest control company to help you with a stressful bed bug invasion:
- Always do business with a qualified and licensed pest management company.
- Don’t hesitate to ask if the company is a member of national, state or local pest management associations. (These connections mean access to the latest info and technologies available for ultimate control methods.)
- Choose a company that has experience dealing with bed bugs. (Rose dealt with them back in the 1950s, but is at the forefront of the current influx with tested and proven successful methods.)
- Get bids from several companies. These should be free bed bug estimates and will give you a chance to meet the people you’ll be dealing with. When it comes to bed bug treatments, the cheapest is not usually the best. Buy value, not price.
- Before signing a contract, be sure to fully understand the preparation guidelines, the method of treatment, what is covered by the service agreement and if a guarantee is given.
Bed bugs are super serious and can be very traumatizing. Don’t trust your well being to just any pest control company. Rose isn’t known for being “America’s most experienced” pest control company for no reason.
Count on us. We’ll help you rest easy.