Choosing the right pest control company is overwhelming when you realize there are hundreds of companies out there. You don’t want to get scammed into a long contract with the “big guys” and you don’t want some “Joe Schmoe” spraying who-knows-what out of a can. So who are you going to call for pest control Chicago?
Rose Pest knows best!
Photo by Ricky Kluge
Why choose Rose Pest Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers with exceptional customized service, tailored to suit individual needs.
- Rose is family owned and operated.
- We are committed to protecting the health of your family and the integrity of your property and investments.
- Rose provides SOLUTIONS to pest problems, instead of just treating for the symptoms of a pest problem.
- Since 1860, Rose has been a leader in the pest control industry, paving the way for companies all over America.
- Every single employee is Quality Pro Certified, ensuring excellence and professionalism that exceeds state and federal standards.
- Your satisfaction is our guarantee-100%.
- Our customers are our top priority! We look forward to building long lasting relationships with those that entrust Rose to handle their pest needs.
- We’re small enough to recognize your voice on the phone, but big enough to solve all your pest problems with careful, environmentally conscientious solutions.
Photo by Ricky Kluge
Can you take care of my unique pest situation?
Not only is the entire Rose staff (even the representatives answering our phones) highly trained to answer your questions, but we also use only the most successful latest technologies available to our industry to resolve any pest problem you may have. Below is a list of some of the most common pests we are called on to take care of and the treatments we provide for them. Remember, your pest situation is unique. We’re there to provide the personal touch and solution to fit your needs.
- Bed Bugs
– Thermal Remediation
– Traditional Remediation
- Home mosquito control
- Ant control and prevention
- Structural Pest Control
- Rodent Control
- Perimeter Treatments
- IPM Program Development for homes and businesses
- Fly Control and Drain Sanitation
- Wildlife Removal
- Asian Beetle/Boxelder bug control and prevention
- Green pest control programs
- Organic and botanical products available
- Bee and Wasp Treatment & Prevention
- Termite control
– Sentricon Baiting System (completely Green!)
– Conventional Liquid Treatment
- Wood Destroying Insect control
- Termite Inspections for home sales and refinancing
- Flea Treatments
- Audit Prep services for businesses
- TAP Insulation installation
- Humane Nuisance Wildlife Removal
- Bat Control
- Bird control and prevention
- Exclusion Services
Photo by Ricky Kluge
Integrated Pest Management-A Partnership
Educating our customers is not uncommon during an inspection at a home or business for a service. We believe that knowledge is power. And with raised public awareness on insects and pests, we can work together to make our environment a healthier, safer place to enjoy.
Integrated Pest Management is the method by which we conduct our services. It follows common sense and sound solutions for treating pests. When you work with your Rose Pest Solutions technician, you will acheive peace of mind that you will be protected against pest-related health and property threats.
For example, if you are experiencing a recurring issue with rodents entering your home, our technician will:
- Inspect for points of entry on the structure;
- Identify any gaps, cracks, or crevices on the building as well as harborage opportunities for rodents; and
- Treat for the problem, using pesticides as a last resort.
Why not just go in and put a bunch of mouse poison down? Doing this would not only be unsafe for children, pets or other wildlife, but it would be an example of just treating for symptoms of a pest problem. Instead, our technician will find out why these rodents are gaining access indoors, work with you to seal any gaps they’re using to get inside the structure, and install tamper resistant bait stations to rid the existing population. This is an example of solving the problem at its root.
Integrity and excellent service standards are the guiding principles that define us. We’re here for you!