Let’s just say this isn’t our first “rodeo”.
Rose has been tackling pest problems and protecting people’s health since the Civil War. True story! You could only imagine what it was like back in 1860 as ships were coming over to America. Rats were running rampant! We all know how creepy rats can be, right?
Vintage Rose Pest Advertisement
Solomon Rose took extermination quite seriously when he began his business, selling boxes of a very early form of rodenticide to the Union army. That same mentality has been carried by his employees over the years as Rose remains on the forefront of technology as leaders in the pest control industry.
Although environmental laws have changed how we treat our Earth and how we manage pests today, the scientific approach is still proven in our methods. Call us “Pest Detectives”, if you will. (Not to be confused with “Pet Detectives” although we love your dogs and cats, too!) You may not be able to get a box of magic powder that kills bed bugs, rodents, roaches and who-knows-what for fifteen cents anymore (that’s probably a really good thing), but there is so much value in choosing the right pest control company to handle your specific pest problem.
Vintage Rose Rat Exterminator Ad
Pest Control Chicago
So, what are some of the benefits of choosing a company like Rose for your ants, bed bugs, or any other creepy crawler? Benefits!? Ummm…yeahhhh!
- We care about you. We’re not in this to get your signature on some crazy contract and take off. It’s the relationship we build with you that makes a difference in how we do business.
- There’s a solution. And we’ll find it! Treating symptoms of a real pest problem is like swimming against a current. You just get tired of it after a while! Why keep wasting time and money? We’ll solve the problem the right way so you can enjoy your life.
- Your home or business is your investment. It’s our job to protect it from unwanted invasions. Your health and environment is our top priority!
- Our services are educational. Our staff members don’t read off of screens and our technicians certainly don’t go through hours of “bug boot camp”, training and testing to squirt some liquid and leave. We’ll give you tips on what you can do to prevent future activity, explain the science behind the problem, and together we can defeat your pests!
- If you friend us on facebook, you’ll get inside info on seasonal issues, outdoor insect alerts, and special discounts for being our super awesome customer. Plus, you can talk to Janine anytime you want. She’s our bug-eyed bug expert and loves when customers post photos of bugs for her to check out.
- Money saving perks. There are too many of these to mention here, but we’re always looking to help you out. Customer referral programs, bundle packages, first time discounts…just ask when you call or click!
Janine, the bug-eyed bug expert
Can Rose handle all pest problems?
Is water wet? LOL. Of course we can!… unless you’re referring to your children as “pests”. There’s not too much we can do about that. WAIT! Yes there is! We have fun activities through our website for kids! Check ’em out!
Here’s a list of some of the services we can provide to you.
- Bed Bugs- Thermal Remediation and Traditional Remediation
- Home mosquito control
- Ant control and prevention
- Structural Pest Control
- Rodent Control
- Perimeter Treatments
- IPM Program Development for homes and businesses
- Fly Control and Drain Sanitation
- Wildlife Removal
- Asian Beetle/Boxelder bug control and prevention
- Green pest control programs
- Organic and botanical products available
- Bee and Wasp Treatment & Prevention
- Termite control
– Sentricon Baiting System (completely Green!)
– Conventional Liquid Treatment
- Wood Destroying Insect control
- Termite Inspections for home sales and refinancing
- Flea Treatments
- Audit Prep services for businesses
- TAP Insulation installation
- Humane Nuisance Wildlife Removal
- Bat Control
- Bird control and prevention
- Exclusion Services
Don’t see your unique pest problem on the list above?
Ask us about it!