Pest Control Services for Restaurants and Bars
Keep pests out. Keep customers happy.
Trusted to help keep you in business while maintaining public health responsibilities.
A pest problem in the food industry can bring a business to its knees. Nothing is more embarrassing than a patron swatting flies while trying to enjoy your food, drinks, and hospitality. Get peace of mind and the protection you need with our customized restaurant pest control solutions. We’ll help make sure you:
- Pass your health inspections
- Retain great online reviews
- Protect your reputation
- Safeguard employee health and satisfaction
- Keep customers coming back again and again
Restaurant Pest Control begins with a strong partnership. We’ve been protecting food establishments from pests for decades, ensuring best practices in public health and the greatest experience possible for patrons. Our business will help keep you in business.
Tell Us About Your Pest
We can diagnose the problem and get you serviced right away!
Send us a message and describe your issue. We’ll respond same day for urgent matters and within 1-business day for everything else.
Best-In-Service IPM Program
We go beyond the extra mile to give you, your staff, and your customers true peace of mind. The Rose Commercial IPM program benefits:
- Customized, full-service routine maintenance
- Dedicated account manager for ease of communication
- Maintain compliance for the Department of Public Health’s pest requirements
- Installation and maintenance of fly lights, rodent monitors, and any other necessary equipment
- Maintenance of log book on premises to record sightings and pest pressures
- Crack/crevice treatments for areas conducive to pest harborage
- Professional recommendations to repair structural issues
We don’t just get rid of existing pests. We keep them from coming back.
Virus Sanitation Services
BENEFITS OF ROSE’S VIRUS SANITATION SOLUTION:
- We are a long-standing, family-owned, local company with more than 160 years of trusted experience in protecting public health
- Our Virus Sanitation Services have been thoroughly researched and developed by a team using resources from Health Departments and Product Manufacturers
- Kills bacteria and viruses on the surfaces treated
- Provides for a healthier environment with minimal business interruption
- Provides a critical defense in the fight against viruses and bacteria
- Will help to further protect employees and customers, in addition to regular hand washing, face coverings, and social distancing
Drain Sanitation Programs
Several common species of flying insects can be very invasive once they access the interior structure of your establishment.
Flies in a restaurant or bar will annoy your customers, spread bacteria and create an overall unpleasant experience. More often than not, small fly issues originate in drains. Solve the problem at the root source with our Drain Sanitation Program.
- Eliminate what’s attracting small flies
- Solve the problem at the root source instead of treating symptoms month after month
- Organically treats problem spots by breaking down organic material that allows flies to breed
- Professional sanitation advice documented for each visit
Add this to your current restaurant pest control program for maximum coverage!
Complimentary Staff Education Seminars
With an IPM partnership, we’ll not only work with you to solve any current issues and prevent future pest problems, but we’re also available at anytime to educate you and your staff as we identify conducive conditions.
Working together will create a more permanent solution and a healthier environment for your employees and patrons. Contact us to schedule a complimentary educational seminar with a Rose expert today.
Customizable Trend Reports With Handheld Technology
Our service professionals are able to record data that is more detailed than ever before. Photos, videos, activity details for equipment installed, and trend reports are some of the benefits of this technology when monitoring pest pressures. These assets are all available to you via our Customer Connect portal where you can view service history and upcoming appointments, print detailed reports, and pay your bill. A log book with all of these printed details will also be kept on the premises for quick access.
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.