Rose Pest Solutions Disinfecting Service Solutions
There’s definitely a heightened awareness and concern over global health concerns. Rose Pest Solutions is assisting Commercial clients in protecting the health and safety of employees and customers. Rose’s new Disinfecting Service uses a CDC–approved product to kill bacteria and viruses on surfaces. Applied in micro-droplets, the product is highly effective against COVID-19 and any other viruses or bacteria that could be lurking on surfaces. It’s an extra layer of protection that you can’t afford NOT to incorporate at this time.
Benefits of This Service
In an attempt to restore a sense of normalcy, many businesses are opening back up. Employees are coming back to the office, and restaurants are serving patrons in smaller groups. As rules and regulations continue to evolve, we’re helping keep everyone protected. And that’s everything from pests to viruses and bacteria and other health threats.
Here are some of the benefits of adding our Disinfection Solution to your list of priorities:
- We are a long standing, family owned, and local company
- We have more than 160 years’ experience in protecting public health
- Rose’s Disinfecting Service has been thoroughly researched
- Developed by a team using resources from Health Departments and Product Manufacturers
- Kills 100% of bacteria and viruses on all of the surfaces treated
- Provides for a healthier environment with minimal business interruption
- Provides a critical defense in the fight against viruses and bacteria
- Helps to further protect employees and customers, in addition to regular hand washing, face coverings, and social distancing
Add Disinfecting Service to Your Existing Pest Program
The health and safety of your employees and clients are our top priority. So, if you already have a commercial pest program with us, it’s super easy to add this solution to your current program! We’ll provide a free quote for the add-on. Give your Sales Professional a buzz today and we’ll be in touch. In addition, some other solutions that are relevant right now can be added to your existing program. This includes Drain Sanitation, and Outdoor Services.
How Often Does This Service Need to Be Done?
Depending on the flow of business you’re experiencing, our Disinfection Service can be completed on a routine basis. However, this can definitely be done on an as-needed basis. A restaurant with daily orders and foot traffic would benefit from this service once or twice a month proactively. Alternatively, this can work great as a deep clean if an employee or patron tests positive for a virus, as well. And due to the nature of viruses, (especially COVID-19) a service like this does not carry a guarantee long-term. Viruses can be re-introduced to spaces within moments of the service being completed.
Partner with Rose Pest Solutions to protect the health and safety of your employees, your customers, and your business. We’re here for you!